Bobcat has announced that it will now be offering Ryan Turf Equipment in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
The expanded portfolio of heavy-duty machinery, part of the company’s new ground maintenance equipment (GME) range, includes aerators, power rakes and dethatches, an overseeder and sod cutters.
Daniele Paciotti, attachments & GME product line director for Bobcat, commented, “By entering the turf equipment segment, we now offer a very competitive product range for work on grass in all the sports pitch, municipal and cultural institutions, as well as the rental and landscape industries. The products are also relevant for private home owners who have to manage sizeable estates and are serious about taking their lawns to the next level.
“As well as Ryan Turf Equipment, the GME range in EMEA includes compact tractors and mowers, in addition to Bobcat’s existing ranges of mini track and small articulated loaders. Following on from our success in the North American market, Bobcat has set ambitious goals of being ranked within the top three GME players in Europe and to double growth in the global GME market by 2027.”
The Ryan Turf Equipment line comprises:
• Lawnaire Aerators – removes small plugs of thatch and soil from lawns to improve natural soil aeration, water and fertiliser uptake and to strengthen grass roots;
• REN-O-THIN Power Rakes – power rakes are designed for efficient and effective dethatching to keep grass greener and healthier, while minimizing the chance of disease. REN-O-THIN power rakes provide the option to use reels or cutting blades, without any tools and even an optional seed box for lawn overseeding;
• Mataway Dethatcher – built for heavy-duty lawn renovation and verticutting, walk-behind Mataway Dethatcher covers up to 1700 sq m per hour;
• Mataway Overseeder – places seeds directly into soil slits for fast germination and unmatched seed-to-soil contact. It plants grass seed directly into existing turf, without tearing up the turf or the soil;
• Jr. Sod Cutters – four sod cutter models deliver long-lasting durability and dependable performance and are available to lift sod for relocating, expanding or establishing shrub and flower beds. The machines can also be used to remove damaged turf, allowing new sod to be installed instantly.